Mmm, chocolate and peanut butter – Love!
Easy recipe – Love!
Beware, though, they are addictive!
These can me whipped up in a few minutes. I made the recipe up myself – three yummy ingredients, so hard to go wrong! Plus it only uses one bowl, one pan, and one spatula – so easy cleanup! I kept them in the fridge so the chocolate would be firm, and because I think the marshmallows taste good when they are a bit chewier.
What you need:
- 1 cups dark chocolate chips (I like Ghirardelli brand)
- 1/2 cup smooth peanut butter (not the natural kind)
- 3 cups mini marshmallows
What you do:
- Prepare a 9 by 9 inch baking pan by coating it with butter.
- Melt the chocolate and peanut butter in the top of a double boiler.
- Put the marshmallows into the prepared pan. Pour the chocolate mixture on top and stir until the marshmallows are evenly distributed.
- Refrigerate until set, then slice and store in the fridge in an airtight container.