This one is a take on my usual chocolate fudge recipe. It’s so easy to make, and if you love the chocolate-peanut butter combo, you’re gonna love this.
What you need:
3 cups sugar
3/4 cup butter
2/3 cup evaporated milk
175 grams (6oz) semisweet chocolate chips
175 grams (6oz) peanut butter chips
1 7 0z jar marshmallow cream
1 teaspoon vanilla
What you do:
1. Coat a 9×13 inch pan with butter.
2. Place the sugar, butter and evaporated milk in a large saucepan. Bring to a rolling boil, then cook for 5 minutes on medium heat, stirring.
3. Remove the pot from the stove and stir in the marshmallow and vanilla.
4. Divide the mixture in half, placing one half in a bowl. Stir the chocolate chips into one half, and the peanut butter chips into the other half.
5. Pour the chocolate part into the bottom of the pan and smooth it out a bit with a spatula, then add the peanut butter mixture and spread it out over the top.
6. Allow to cool, and then refrigerate. Take it out of the fridge about 10 minutes before you cut it. I like to cut it into pretty small squares because it’s pretty sweet. And people can always have more than one piece.